[CQ-Contest] SS Sundays

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 08:18:20 EST 2013

The present rules, or rules with a no return to a previous  callsign,
affect only those who wish to submit a log. It does not  affect a person whose
only interest is inflating the numbers of a  friend. It does not affect the
person with whom those 100 unique are made.  (Although such a high unique
number would likely catch the notice of log  checkers, who might find other ways
to handle the entry of  the beneficiary.)

The rules as presently written do affect somebody who would like to  get on
and spend a couple of hours as a new guy working lots of different people
in the late hours.

The CQ contests do not have such a prohibition. Have you noticed a problem
in them?

73  -   Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 2/11/2013 7:39:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,