[CQ-Contest] SS Sundays

James Cain jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:56:10 EST 2013

I think if the ARRL would automatically load every contest log it receives onto Logbook of The World, it would benefit both contesting and LoTW.

Log submitters could check a box to opt out of this if they wanted.

As for logs from contesters who are not registered with LoTW, I can't think of a reason why their logs would not pass the LoTW legitimacy test. If their submitted log is legitimate for contest listing, awards, and plaques, surely it is legitimate to confirm QSOs for people they worked.

Jim Cain, K1TN