[CQ-Contest] LoTW adoption rate

XV4Y xv4y at nature-mekong.com
Thu Feb 14 03:42:20 EST 2013

Hi,

I was also surprised by the adoption of LotW.
I use only LotW for my own QSLing (but I have a paper QSL manager for those who need QSL from me).
I worked 196 entities in the last 3 years, with 152 confirmed within the same period on LotW only...
75% "return" is impressive and this include some of the rarest entities.

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y