[CQ-Contest] Send me your tired, your poor, your ARRL Int'l DX CW stories yearning to be told...

Rick Lindquist, WW1ME ww1me at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 18 13:03:35 EST 2013

As the author of the ARRL International DX CW Contest results article(s), I
invite and welcome your contest stories while details are still fresh in
your minds.

I'm looking for narratives from all players, large, medium and small, that
go beyond score and setup.

Did you and/or your team accomplish something really fantastic? What role
did conditions play in your location? Did something unusual (or perhaps
catastrophic) happen during the contest? Humorous or hilariously funny? Did
you make station changes that really paid off this time? Did you operate in
any sort of less-conventional manner, such as remotely? Also, did everyone
play nicely together in your opinion, or did you observe problems?

You get the idea.

Please send to me directly at ww1me at arrl.org.

Many thanks to everyone I worked in the contest, although I listened more
and transmitted less.

73, Rick

Rick Lindquist, WW1ME

NCJ Managing Editor