[CQ-Contest] ARRL Cheating in ARRL using the cluster

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Feb 18 15:04:17 EST 2013

Are we talking about the same contest, Bob?  No reason that the Russians
would be working 9H1s.

Actually, I'm more interested in the busted calls you reported.  It's
not that busts don't happen, because they do, but because
readily-available filtering can catch almost all of them.  I was only on
for 10 hours and 1000 contacts, but they were almost all S&P.  I worked
out 3 or 4 bands at a time - 0 spots waiting to be worked - and in that
time I saw exactly 1 bust that made it through to me.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.