[CQ-Contest] ARRL Cheating in ARRL using the cluster

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:21:15 EST 2013

I don't know what software you were using, but speaking for N1MM Logger,
there are a number of ways to deal with this problem. In the bandmap or
available window, you can right-click and select "Blacklist Callsign".
Not only will this remove the callsign from your computer, but also
every computer in the network. You can also set up and import a
blacklisted calls file before the contest containing the most common
busts, like EK3LR.

73,
Steve, N2IC