[CQ-Contest] ARRL Cheating in ARRL using the cluster

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 16:21:59 EST 2013

Hi,

Does everyone understand what the original post said?  I  didn't at first,
but what I think he said was:

A DX station puts a  fake spot for, example, 9H1EL (pick any call W/VEs
would be working in the  ARRL DX) on the clusters and then goes to that
frequency and calls CQ himself to  run, having attracted people to the fake spot.
It's an indirect way of  spotting yourself.

I don't think that can possibly be allowed for any  station, Assisted or
not.

BTW, UT is Ukraine.

73,
Kermit

Message dated 2/18/2013 5:22:10 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,