[CQ-Contest] PSE QSY - Deer in headlights

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Feb 25 00:24:27 EST 2013

My decisions are based on the run rate, easy of finding a new CQ freq
and if I need that mult and the rarity of the mult.  If it is an "easy"
one then no I probably won't move.

When I was on from Montana I got requests all the time but rarely moved,
while in Colorado we rarely get asked to move as there are so many of us.

Some of it also depends on who is asking.  The good ole boy network is
in effect yes and if I am on a team I will almost always more for a team
member.

There is no clear cut answer.

Mike W0MU