[CQ-Contest] Summarizing the Skimmer Accuracy Thread

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Feb 25 21:35:26 EST 2013

Bret, send me your data in a form I can look at, and we can have a
useful discussion.  I can imagine several scenarios for what you
describe - harmonics, dueling CQs, keyclicks, and so on.

I'd love to see your data.  Your assertion about 1-2 percent errors is
totally out of the ball park. The RBN made 3.7 million spots during ARRL
CW - are you really saying there were 37,000-74,000 erroneous spots?
Show me!

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,