[CQ-Contest] PSE QSY - Deer in headlights

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:24:36 EST 2013

I really don't mind being asked to QSY, to a band that is OPEN. I really don't care for theblatant request that is repeated and repeated for QSY to a band thatis NOT open, and hasn't been open for hours. ESPECIALLY when theresponse to the explanation, (at 35 - 40 wpm - if they can ask "at speed" they SHOULD be able to COPY the response at that speed) is ignored, not just once,but two or three times.  It ALMOST gets easier, and leaves more points in my log, if I say "Yes, meet me"And let them spend the time finding out the band is not open. I already spent that time.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy