[CQ-Contest] PSE QSY - Deer in headlights

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Feb 26 11:01:51 EST 2013

Look guys,
This is really making the proverbial mountain out of a molehill.
This is actually quite simple:
I'm flattered when you ask me to QSY to work you on another band.
If I choose to decline, respect that I have my reasons.
Don't waste your time or my time arguing the point. Especially in the "heat of the moment" during a contest.
Just accept that I decline, and move on.
OK?
73, ron w3wn