[CQ-Contest] Summarizing the Skimmer Accuracy Thread

Bryon "Paul" Veal bryonveal at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 11:06:47 EST 2013

I a famous for sending to the rarest DX and multipliers "N0AS" since I still
use a paddle and after having N0AH, I still can't get the H out 10% of the
time, or more like 100% to the rare stuff- Could be 10 WPM, or 50 WPM, I
still screw it up-  Thanks to those of you who realize it is me sending
"N0AS  N0AH  N0AH, N0AS..........  my guess is that I have melted some of
the skimmers in heavy traffic from time to time....hihi

Paul  N0AH