[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Scores Database is here !

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 11:15:09 EST 2013

http://naqp.contesting.com

With the January CW NAQP only 11 days away, the NAQP team is happy to
announce the NAQP CW Scores Database !

Have you ever contemplated these questions ? :

- What are the all-time high scores in the low power category ? In just
the August NAQP's ?
- What are the all-time high scores in the QRP category ? In the January
2011 running ?
- What are the top scores for my state/province/country ? In the QRP
category ? In the January NAQP ? In the August NAQP ?
- Which CW NAQP's have I participated in ?
- Has anyone ever operated the CW NAQP from Haiti ? (yes) Barbados ? (no)

Currently, the CW scores database goes back 20 years. Earlier years will
continue to be added. Phone and RTTY NAQP databases will be added later.

Many thanks to KL7RA, K5TR, KM3T and N5KO for their help in database setup.

73,
Steve, N2IC