[CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules for 2013

Paul Stoetzer n8hm at arrl.net
Tue Jan 8 15:14:54 EST 2013

DC is the only top-level political subdivision in the United States or
Canada that is not a multiplier. All the Canadian territories are
multipliers (I don't see anybody complaining that the Northwest
Territories, Yukon Territory, or Nunavut are not provinces) as is
every American territory located in North America. Puerto Rico, the U.
S. Virgin Islands, Navassa Island, and Desecheo Island are all
multipliers. Heck, a building in New York is a multiplier in this
contest, but not a federal district with 600,000 residents?

73,

Paul, N8HM