[CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules for 2013

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Jan 9 01:33:16 EST 2013

Can you please explain to me ... in objective terms ... why it matters
overall (i.e., to the contest community in general) whether DC is a
multiplier or not?  This is a contest, with everyone competing for the
same set of multipliers no matter how many or which ones they are.  It
seems to me that the exact definition of the multipliers is more or less
arbitrary, with the only difference being that maybe you become a more
attractive contact if DC becomes a multiplier.  Pardon me for thinking
that sounds just a tad self-serving of you.

Dave   AB7E