[CQ-Contest] NAQP practices was: Re: Big Gun hogging two frequencies (K3KU complaint)

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Jan 14 14:47:37 EST 2013

The one that surprised me was people asking me, while I was running, if
I would please QSY to another band, and then acting annoyed when I said
"ltr pse". Maybe they assumed I was SO2R(?)

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.