[CQ-Contest] Big Gun hogging two frequencies (K3KU complaint)

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:50:06 EST 2013

This seems logical. However, I know.. without a doubt that there are numerous ops thathave been on the rxing end of some of the "don't take my freq" ... and no.. I am not startingthe never ending you didn't hear me.. thing.. because all I have to do is, and I have done this numerous timesway too many times to even come close to believeing that it is coincidence, all I have to do is wait a few Qs to be made,make one call... and get the Q... so did he hear me... ? Really.. NO.. is isn't QSB.. like I said.. way too many times... conditions.. NO.. that doesn't work.. plain out and out.. "I'm a big tuff pistol,... and THIS IS MY FREQ!" Happens a lot... admit it.. and move on.. there is absolutely nothing to be done about bad manners... nothing. no..not making accusations.. only sayin this happens.. and NO ONE can fix it. When someone decides to be... the big bad boy..   the best thing to do is to move.. let them have it.. and go make Qs somewhere else. What I find more than entertaining... is the fact that in serious effort contests,.. when I am actually being competitive, ... I make a note of the call, and can usually find them ... below my score. AND... most generally they are listed in the Hi Power catagory....  I'm just sayin...

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy