[CQ-Contest] What is the contest community willing to accept from"cheaters" and contest sponsors?

Milt -- N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Wed Jan 30 13:09:24 EST 2013

Dear Devil's Advocate,

Please have your Quorum make public an official survey with questions and
possible answers along the lines that your have put forth in your very
interesting and well written/expressed 'Letter to the Editor' below.

Please announce and distribute the survey via ALL common, readily available
forums world wide and allow a minimum of 90 days for responses from the
Amateur Contesting Community (ACC).

Please have your Quorum use good common sense AND the documented will of the
ACC to make any possible changes (additions, deletions, upgrades, changes,
explanations) etc., that will be for the benefit of the ACC at large.

Thanks in advance for your consideration in this very important matter.

Mis dos centavos.

de Milt, N5IA