[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10 Mtr Contest Certificates.

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 13:51:00 EST 2013

As I am not an ARRL member I would like to express my thanks here to the ARRL  Contest Committee for the very handsome certificate recently received for the 2011 event. I know that the issue of these certificates is a little late but the re-design is a great improvement, with bold colours, it really does look stunning. The only observation I would make is that it would be preferable if the headline had read  'First Place Asia' rather than 'First Place Cyprus' with a Continental Winner sticker at the bottom. I am nevertheless very grateful to have obtained it.

73  Brian C4Z / 5B4AIZ.