[CQ-Contest] How to be sure you have 60+ minutes off time

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Jul 4 13:37:47 EDT 2013

/"However we have learned here that the robot doesn't tell time like
ordinary folks..."/

Yeah butt...  :-)

[Theoretically] what if the robot HAS been programmed to allow 12:00 to
1:00 timestamps to qualify as 1 hour but they're just not tell us?
Imagine how long the "How to be sure you have 60+ minutes off time"
thread would be in that case?

Just sayin'... and waitin' for the fireworks...

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN