[CQ-Contest] HQ Call Signs

XV4Y (Yan) xv4y at nature-mekong.com
Thu Jul 4 19:48:34 EDT 2013

John,

I am not able to answer you to your private mailbox, the server is rejecting me for "abuse"...

We are divided in zones (http://varc.radioclub.asia/vietnamese-callsign-prefix-zones/) but that would not be the problem in that case.
It is too late to ask for a new callsign, but perhaps next year if I can save time for the contest I will ask for a 3W4HQ or 3W0HQ if available...
I will talk XV2A and XV2B about the IARU HF rules, and perhaps if I can bring XV1X, XV9NPS and XV2RZ in a HQ team we could have a nice operation.

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y