[CQ-Contest] Understanding the dynamic error free RBN algorithm

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Sun Jul 21 09:21:51 EDT 2013

Jose, CT1BOH analyzed 109 bust spots out of 8114 DR1A spots, mere 1,34 % !
This is much better than humans 3 % average.

QSD I/Q images and harmonic relations are well known phenomena.  BPF help
even single band Perseus as shown by M/M K3LR.

I enjoyed latest QEX long post-mortem story on AOR-7070 analog RX.  Get used
to error-freer digital world asap - hi.

LP MMM S56A