[CQ-Contest] contests and participation on air

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Jul 22 12:03:05 EDT 2013

To be honest, given the rather widespread use of SDRs and the
availability of RBN data, I'm surprised that nobody has yet documented
that fact in measurable terms over the course of a complete year.  SDRs
with the proper software could track RF energy density by band segment,
and the RBN could track total callsigns.  I bet the callsign and/or
energy density density profile when correlated to contest activity (QSO
parties, medium and major contests) is profound.

73,
Dave   AB7E