[CQ-Contest] 2013 Canada Day Logs Received List (as of July 22nd)

Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU) ve5cpu at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 24 10:26:23 EDT 2013

Good day all

All logs eMailed by end of day July 22nd have had a confirmation
message sent via email.  I have composed a list received list by call
and category and posted it on the RAC site
(https://www.rac.ca/en/rac/programmes/contests/).

Remember we have no assisted category, so if you log was marked as
assisted you were enter into a Multi-Op category.

We still continue to see entry categories in the Cabrillo header that
does not match the content of the log.  As per the rules...

   1. The contents of a log that is submitted for a specific category
must reflect that category. In the event of a conflict between the actual
   content of the log and the stated category in the Cabrillo header
or contained in other elements of the entry material, the actual contents of
   the log will be used to determine the category of entry where
possible.  In the event this cannot be determined or in the event
where a log does
   not identify the entry category, the entry will be classified into
the Multi-Operator, Multi-Transmitter, any authorized power category

If you think you log was sent and it is not on this list, then
something has gone wrong.  Please resubmit you entry to the
canadaday at rac.ca address.

In the event you think your log was entered into the wrong category,
please let me know.

73, Bart - VE5CPU