[CQ-Contest] Reverse beacon of my own call?

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Jul 24 22:25:17 EDT 2013

How does somebody who uses a decoder get in the way of anybody except
themselves?  And how does the use of a decoder in any way diminish the
experience for anyone else?  Besides offending your sensibilities, that
is.  Can you tell if somebody is using a decoder when you work them?  Do
they have an unfair advantage over anyone not using a decoder?

Help me out here ...

Dave   AB7E