[CQ-Contest] [CDXC] Re: CQ Magazine

Albert Crespo f5vhj at orange.fr
Thu Jun 6 04:05:08 EDT 2013

Nick,
I spoke to CQ yesterday. They claim the paper magazine is in the post.
You and others should wait  until the 10th of the month which is the
outer time limit for delivery,  and then make a complaint.
I received a paper April CQ by direct mail, and then for May they let me
have an electronic version but not a  paper magazine. Since I have paid
  for the paper magazine, I do not want to continue this electronic
version alternative.
73, Albert