[CQ-Contest] WPX CW

Brett Graham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Sat Jun 15 21:42:21 EDT 2013

As I expect more to ask, it was easy to tell what was changed in B7P's
log as a list of all the calls in the original log was posted with the
how-to for using SH5.

Even without public logs, that could be compared to the list of calls in
the submitted log that was also posted.

The difference between the two lists were therefore the changes made to
the log, which the screen grabs make pretty clear was going on for those
who can't read or cut-&-paste translate simplified Chinese.

-ex-VR2BG/p.