[CQ-Contest] [FCG] CQ WW Rules and SCP

Maarten van Rossum pd2r.maarten at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:00:41 EDT 2013

No, that is perfectly legit. Your not using external data such as QRZ or a
DX cluster to verify callsigns, your just correcting a typo. Nothing wrong
with that.

As for the zone "problem" regarding U.S. stations Tony is talking about, I
don't see that as a problem at all. Log what you hear not what your logging
software suggests, it's that simple isn't it?

73, Maarten PD2R