[CQ-Contest] [FCG] CQ WW Rules and SCP

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 11:33:45 EDT 2013

It could be reasonably argued that the competition is about what you do on
the air, and the log is simply the record of what you did on the air.

Is the correction issue any different for multiop stations?

I have enough contest awareness to realize that DH0GSU is a busted call,
but other ops may not. Is a multiop effort a competition of the collective
skills of the team? If my between-the-ears database recognizes and fixes
such a bust by another operator, is that not a valid use of the skills of the
team? If I recognize and X-QSO such an error, is it any different?

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 6/18/2013 8:18:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,