[CQ-Contest] Remote

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Wed Jun 19 15:56:41 EDT 2013

Jim W2LC has raised a number of valid issues that would
be better dealt with by the Contests Advisory Committee
and the DXCC Advisory Committee.

Some of the issues are complex, and will require the
involvement of the IARU, and the regulatory authorities
in each country concerned.

It should not be assumed that the relatively liberal
regulations applying to remote operation in the States
apply elsewhere.  For example, CEPT arrangements do not
permit remote operation of a station by a person located
in another country.

73,
Paul EI5DI