[CQ-Contest] Remote

Albert Crespo f5vhj at orange.fr
Thu Jun 20 08:51:26 EDT 2013

  The proposed rules allow for remote.
End of story.
I only proposed that the actual "operator" be in the same DXCC country
as the TX and RX.
CQWW is supposed to be a competition.
However, what  about having a mult- multi with "operators" for each band
sitting in their own home and accessing one station?
In other words, having a mulit-multi of dozen people or so, each at
their own home, competing as one mult-mulit?
Under my proposed rule, K3LR could configure such a monster. Just think
of whom he could muster from all over the USA who do not have to make
the time and journey to his QTH?
It would bar the the same type of multi-mulit setup  with "operators" in
the USA and the TX and RX  in  P4.
The tradition in Radio Sport competition evolves with time, but not
being in the same country as the TX and RX is perhaps not the direction
CQWW needs to go.
If you think going to Africa, spending the money , time  and putting up
with conditions there  for a contest is  the  same as being at home, the
term "home sweet home" does not apply to you.
73, Albert