[CQ-Contest] Field day includes Iaru Region 2

Felipe J. Hernández np4zet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 19:21:05 EDT 2013

Not sure if all in the list know, but Field Day includes not only usa and
Canada but also all the countries within IARU's region 2.

1. Eligibility: Field Day is open to all amateurs in the areas covered by
the ARRL/RAC Field Organizations and
countries within IARU Region 2. DX stations residing in other regions may
be contacted for credit, and may submit entries as check-logs

This is one of my favorite events in Ham Radio and I havent missed one in
decades
I'm sure there's a lot of countries that can benefit from this emergency
preparedness activity.
BTW is my opinion that FD brings more new contesters to the ranks that all
other activities combined.

Countries include:
 Anguilla, Antigua y Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize,
Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa
Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada,
Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Montserrat,
Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint
Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname,
Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, United States, Uruguay and
Venezuela.

Enjoy FD!

NP4Z
Felipe