[CQ-Contest] Skimmer accuracy...

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Mar 1 11:11:50 EST 2013

Interesting indeed, Joe.  The best thing I can suggest is to do some
tests.  Send a CQ without the spaces, and see who spots you.  Move half
a KHz, send CQ again, this time with the extra spaces.  What happens?

Alex uses some very sophisticated logic to pick out callsigns.  I don't
know the details, so why not give it a try.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.