[CQ-Contest] Summarizing the Skimmer Accuracy Thread

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Fri Mar 1 15:01:31 EST 2013

VR2BG wrote: I still find it interesting that on WEEKDAYS, I found so many
RBN spots of EXACTLY THE SAME CALL, at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME (to the
SECOND), on either another frequency on the same band, or on another band
altogether, than where other skimmers were spotting that call.

Brett, could you provide few examples?  I spent few hours with Excell using
150K QSOs from Tue. Feb. 26th.  I spoted few wrong close freqs but the other
bands were present mainly on rare DX when they moved.  It took me a long
time to learn stacked IFs in Excell semantics J

I hope there are no evil peope sending false spots!  They were few busting
Morse Runner scores.  My callsign was missused in DX-ped QRM.  Also in Z6.

LP MMM S56A