[CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Sat Mar 9 11:44:22 EST 2013

I completed the survey and was surprised to see this proposed change in the
 rules.  The rules change proposed sounds like some of the guys who go to
the Carib are unhappy with a bottomless pit of 2 pointers.

Interesting it is only zones 6,7,8.  What about the guys in KL7 who  are
further away from the action than a guy in C6 or CO.  Sound fair?

I suggest they check out some three point locations instead of looking for
a rules change.

K4XS

In a message dated 3/9/2013 4:17:38 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,