[CQ-Contest] add data category

Charles Harpole hs0zcw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 18:38:31 EST 2013

In the spirit of what ham radio and all two-way radioing is essentially, I
suggest that there be two overall categories in contests...

Operator

Data

"Operator" means ALL functions are performed with the "boy and his radio"
only.  I.E., the radio can be used but after that device, all other
functions are performed by the OPERATOR.  Logging by computer is allowed in
the spirit that it is only a very nice pencil, but only the radio
operating frequency be auto-fed from the radio to the computer --necessary
to assist in log checking.

"Data"  is everything else.

Each overall catagory can have sub-categories.  P.S., I consider all
data-derived logs to be "check logs" but that is just me.  73,

PSS....lets make "low power" 200 watts to face the facts of many new 200
watt radios out there now?  maybe?

--
Charly, HS0ZCW