[CQ-Contest] CQWW Contest Survey

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Mar 10 08:37:43 EDT 2013

Well said, Ed.  I agree with you in almost all respects.  The first
question indeed gets to the heart of the matter, and I totally support
your answer.

I might disagree slightly on the notionof weighting one's opinion solely
by operating time.  Age has taken care of my ability to do 48, or 42 or
even 24 hours(I'm *not* K3ZO or K0DQ), but if there were a 24-hour
category in the big contests I would be tempted.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.