[CQ-Contest] Real-time Radiosport

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 12:10:18 EDT 2013

Internet access is becoming less of an issue every day.  At normal QSO
rates, even slow dial-up can handle the regular submission of an XML
text packet describing a QSO.  N6KT rates may require broadband :-)

Some contests will likely appear that require on-line connection
throughout.  The scoreboards for existing contests will probably evolve
to handle more and more scoring in real-time until the non-connected
entries are handled like paper logs today, integrated into the results
by a manual process.

73, Ward N0AX