[CQ-Contest] Love my operating chair

Michael Clarson wv2zow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:20:54 EDT 2013

Steve: I have no issues in SSB and CW contests, but in RTTY contests, I
spend a lot more time looking at the monitor. After a while, neck pain/sore
neck. Turns out monitor required me to look up slightly (not much) and that
does it. Lowering the monitor about 4 inches fixed the problem. --Mike,
WV2ZOW