[CQ-Contest] Attention CQWW Multi Ops - the 2013 CQWW survey

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 10:09:11 EDT 2013

I suggest that there are many hundreds of passionate contesters world wide who have no idea this is going on.

I also believe that a very small percentage of those who did not get a survey either subscribe to this reflector or read every post if they do.

If the "survey"  was not sent to the webmaster of every contest club in the world, it should have been and should be done now. At that point we can at least say we have attempted to survey all the people who are into using the Internet as their main form of communicating with others.

Stan, K5GO