[CQ-Contest] CQWW Survey

Jerry Muller k0tv at k0tv.com
Tue Mar 19 16:37:43 EDT 2013

Before there was GPS, the top America's Cup boats had multiple on board
MicroVAX computers with radio links to big VAXen (the official plural of
VAX) on shore and SERIOUS inertial nav systems. Most of them had loads of
serious sensors measuring almost everything. They really put our skimmers to
shame :-)

Jerry - K0TV