[CQ-Contest] CQWW Single Op Discussion

Jeff Steinman n5tj at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 21:25:52 EDT 2013

Over the years I've had the pleasure to guest op from some great stations in the CQWW SSB in both single op categories, SO Assisted and traditional SO. Assisted from Texas and Canada, traditional from the same plus zones 8, 14 and 33.

I enjoyed them all. Enjoyed that they are different contests and required different approaches in planning. Different focuses when operating.

Differences are good. Choices for entrants are better. Keeping SO and SOA categories separate is best.

73,
Jeff N5TJ