[CQ-Contest] CQWW Survey - One Soab category !

Jim Jordan k4qpl at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 20 22:38:11 EDT 2013

Carlo,

First of all, you've busted my call. Must have been using skimmer. HI

My point is that it doesn't matter if you really do have a survey that is
accurate down to two decimal points of a percent. I have entered contests in
both categories. I like to have a choice and there is obviously a
substantial number who feel the same. The percentage is irrelevant.

Does it harm you to have a separate class of single-operators who choose not
to use assistance?

If you are going to always use assistance, then you can disregard the
non-assisted contestants. Does that harm you? It would seem you would have
better competition since you would know that you are winning on a level
playing field.

Let's be inclusive and show tolerance for others, whether they are in the
majority or a minority. A truly good nation, society or organization is one
which works for the good of all, promotes diversity and makes room for QRP
among 5KW rock crushers.

73,

Jim, K4QPL