[CQ-Contest] Contest exchange

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 22 10:50:33 EDT 2013

Good plan James.  I am with you on this one.  I also avoid sending that
silly 59 in the exchange.  Very, very few protest and actually some even
respond similarly.  I could care less what happens to my log if I submit it.
I would presume that those who made a contact would not remove me from their
log because I omitted 59 ... hypocrites.  Logging programs default the
exchange anyway.
Doug
"Think of all the ways you can hurt yourself laughing."