[CQ-Contest] The Paper log one radio, the SO2R and the SDR generations

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Sat Mar 23 10:50:13 EDT 2013

Yes. the SDR op's are much better than the paper log generation.

It's cool to have the SDR watching 6 bands at once, and then activate
Skimmer so all those blips on the bandmap have callsigns attached to them on
the computer screen so you don't have to waste time trying to figure what
stations are on.

Now, if we could just figure how to import all those callsigns into the
logger without any human interface, then we'd really have something to look
forward to.  73
Tom W7WHY

I could not said it better myself! Very good explanation Jose. Paper log
generation should watch skilled SDR generation operator in action, at
least once!

73
Zoran, YU1EW