[CQ-Contest] Southeastern Division ARRL DX SSB Extended Results

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 23 19:28:18 EDT 2013

Can anyone help me out?  I’m not getting much of any response to the reflectors for the contest clubs down here in the Southeastern Division.

I am the editor for the ARRL DX SSB contest extended results for the Southeastern Division. This is the contest article that’s published on the ARRL contesting webpage. If you operated the ARRL DX SSB contest this year and have any interesting stories , pictures of your station , antennas etc.. that I could use it would be much appreciated.  You don’t have to be a “Big Gun”.   Please forward them to my email address. ku8e at bellsouth dot net

Jeff KU8E