[CQ-Contest] The Paper log one radio, the SO2R and the SDR generation

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Sun Mar 24 06:02:01 EDT 2013

EI5DI wrote: CT1BOH has missed a basic point.  Unconnected contesters do not
use the internet, and do not use multi-channel decoders.

I'd exceptionally agree with Paul with the first word changed to unassisted!
We send a long text file in Cabrillo format and we are greatly helped by
sorted text in the form of N1MM available mults in green and red.  Visual
info is of historical value mainly to market traders J

LP MMM S56A

P.S.  I am Expert robot generation unfortunately without simple spelling
speech recognition J