[CQ-Contest] [PVRC] Busted again!

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon May 6 07:57:47 EDT 2013

"Integrity.  It is a beautiful thing!"

I couldn't agree more! As I expressed to Art in a private email, I know
exactly how he feels. I felt the same way after receiving a "clean sweep"
broom, for SS Phone in 2008. It went well with the one I "earned" in 1983 SS
Phone. Only after the "official" scores were published did I learn that I
had, for whatever reason, lost a multiplier, negating the "clean sweep"! My
"clean sweep" broom from 1983 sits proudly in my shack. My "unclean sweep"
broom from 2008 sits in a drawer, out of sight, so as not to remind me that
the "clean sweep" awards may be bought, even if they are not "earned"!

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW