[CQ-Contest] Log Parser for IN7QNE Cabrillo files

Robert Chudek k0rc.in.mn at gmail.com
Mon May 6 18:53:41 EDT 2013

QSO Party Contesters...

I have posted a rudimentary log parser that will read a *IN7QNE*
Cabrillo file and separate the QSOs into 4 worksheets. Right now it's a
two click solution. 1) click to select/import your log, then 2) click to
run the parser.

During the parsing, the Log1 QSOs are copied into the 7QP, INQP, NEWE,
or NoMatch worksheets according to the QTH found on each line. Each QSO
is matched to the codes in the QSOParty.sec file used by N1MM Logger. If
a match is not found, that QSO line goes into the NoMatch worksheet.

In this version, the Cabrillo header is stripped and will need to be
generated manually if you want to create a legitimate Cabrillo file. I
wanted to get this beta version out there quickly because I think it
will be helpful 'as is'.

Look for "Log Parse for IN7QNW.xls" at this download address:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9wujl9yqoh7bkrr/hMXXUkGWSy

Please let me know if you find any problems or have suggestions for
expansion of functionality.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN