[CQ-Contest] Open Logs was: Re: On Distance Scoring

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri May 10 08:19:25 EDT 2013

To me, this flurry of interest demonstrates the fundamental rightness of
open logs in contests. Experiments like this, or like our 24-Hour
Challenge idea, can be implemented by anyone with some computer skills
(though distance scoring would maybe be more than "minimal").  Create a
set of rules, massage the data, and publish the results.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.